To enhance the beauty of your car, it is important that regular waxing be provided to your car. Since all the waxes are not of equal use, you need to identify which wax would be applicable rightly to your car and help protect your vehicles lustrous exterior.
Car Wax is basically a substance whose application provides shine to your vehicle after having left it to dry for a substantial period of time. Most of the available car waxes are made of Carnauba Palm tree with carnauba wax. (some might have synthetic substances)
You can choose either liquid wax or paste wax depending upon your usability as well as personal choice. You can find great choices in both forms!
Though these are synthetic, many of the professionals prefer this due to its easy application and quick effect. Also, the liquid wax helps finish off with the work speedier and earn high profit. The only possible con could be its less lasting effect in comparison to paste versions.
There are a number of liquid waxes available which have been rated highly by professionals and consumers! Some of them are:
- Turtle Wax Ice Liquid Polish: From the makers auto wax giant Turtle Wax, this was has received great consumer reviews. Of course, it has been stated to be usable easy and works for long periods.
- NuFinish NF-76: As far as performance is concerned, the NF-76 is a great buy. When compared to other products, it has a greater shine and lasts longer.
It is a combination of natural (carnauba wax) as well as polymers. However, it consumes more time during application, has to be applied with hand and then buffing can be done with either hand or machines.
Though time consuming, the effect continues to be of equal productivity as far as shine is concerned. Choosing between liquid wax or paste wax comes down to the available time for application. There are some of the paste wax which last for longer than liquid ones!
- Meguiar’s Tech Wax: This one was popular on Amazon for quite a long period of time for the everlasting and deep shine that it gives. Though application took time, the end result made it a good buy.
- Optimum Car Wax: It comes from the makers Eco Car Wax! It is environment friendly as well does not contain any kind of chemicals which could pose any harm. It is a matter of fifteen minutes and provides shine for 5 months! The money back guarantee is a cherry on the cake!
- Chemical Guys XXX Hardcore Paste Wax: It is easily applicable being a –paste wax and comes up with a great amount of shine and gloss on the car! It comes with an aroma too!
So, at the end, it is all about your personal choice to list down the best car wax for your car. On one hand liquid wax can be used easily while paste wax lets you focus on ares that have problems. The end result needs to be a good shine to your car, be it a paste wax or liquid wax!
If you want to buy the best spark plugs for your car, please read our detail review and rating post of best car spark plugs here.